Independent specialist re/insurance broker BMS Group has appointed Alison Schwab, Russell Williams and Robert Thomas to its energy division.
Mr Williams specialises in general casualty and energy liability within the Bermuda market. In the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday May 21, 2020 1:17 pm
Reinsurance industry leaders are coming together to provide a series of online webinars featuring some of the top companies...
- May 21, 2020 12:42 pm
Oil Insurance and Oil Casualty Insurance have donated more than $350,000 for ongoing community support primarily to help...
- May 18, 2020 10:51 am
Reinsurance, wholesale and specialty broker Ed has externally launched its TradEd portals for carriers and clients in...
- May 18, 2020 11:19 am
A deal to sell a Bermudian-based reinsurer to a French mutual insurance group has been called off.
A $9 billion cash...
- May 14, 2020 8:00 am
A summer internship programme will go ahead at Bermuda抯 new re/insurer, Convex Re, even if Covid-19 pandemic restrictions...
- May 12, 2020 11:57 am
Zurich Bermuda and the Z Zurich Foundation, Zurich Insurance Group抯 charitable foundation, have together donated $160,000 to...
- May 12, 2020 4:34 pm
A discussion the future of the captive market and Bermuda抯 role as the world抯 leading captive domicile will be the focus of...
- May 12, 2020 1:02 pm
Insurers would face an 揺xistential threat?if they were forced to pay for two months of pandemic-related business...
- May 9, 2020 8:00 am
RenaissanceRe suffered a hit of more than $100 million from Covid-19 to its first-quarter results.
- May 7, 2020 6:51 pm
Hiscox is to raise as much as $500 million in an equity sale to take advantage of new opportunities in the post-Covid-19...
- May 7, 2020 8:00 am
- Eliot hires Reiss to head new Bermuda office
- Monument Re donates $120,000 to BCF fund
- Biltir cancels Bermuda conference
- Argo to take $26m pandemic hit
- Hiscox mulls capital raise
- Virus is 憀argest event in insurance history?/a>
- Whitehurst promoted at Axa XL
- UK bars plan legal action against Hiscox
- Catlin chairs pandemic-focused insurance group
- Sompo makes crop insurance move in Portugal
- Axa XL announces new leadership team
- New board members elected at Argo Group
- Hiscox speaks out over virus claims exposure
- Argus launches 憈elenurse?hotline
- Sompo consolidates in London
- Insurers to pay out up to $2bn for tornadoes
- Bermuda Healthcare Forum hosts webinar
- Hiscox cancels dividend amid crisis uncertainty
- Island抯 re/insurers open for global business
- Business groups help with jet for students
- Arch Capital steps up green efforts
- BF&M pledges $40,000 to support community efforts
- Axis Re hires Julian as chief pricing actuary
- Aspen抯 outlook revised to negative by AM Best
- New insurer for digital and hemp businesses
- Sompo appoints Carroll to life sciences role
- Biltir praises Government抯 慸ecisive actions?/a>
- Monument Re to acquire GreyCastle
- Captive conference reschedules to September
- Argo to hold virtual AGM
- Insurers face business interruption battle
- Insurers on the hook for Olympics delay
- Canopius buys majority stake in MultiStrat
- BMA waives need for on-island board meetings
- IGI shares debut on Nasdaq
- Acquisition costs drive Aspen to loss
- Rims conference cancelled
- IGI wins NAIC provisional approval
- Foundation ILS and reinsurance platform launched
- CEO confident L&G Re growth story will continue
Dickinson offers relief package
Security outnumbers passengers on bus return
Outdoor 慸iners?urged to book ahead
Seniors survive car抯 plummet down embankment
Phase 2: caution still the buzzword for Burt
Turning page from finance to fiction
How can Bermuda bounce back?
Gibbons executive hits out at restrictions
Barbers set for busy reopening
Princess Street stabbing victim named
Covid-19 leads to spike in domestic violence
Real estate at a crossroads
Jacques Crevoisier (1947-2020)
Take Our Poll