A bid to boost the hard-hit restaurant business will serve up a second course next week.
For the Bermuda Tourism Authority said it will promote the second Great Bermuda Takeout Day next Thursday.
Victoria Isley, the BTA抯 chief sales...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday May 21, 2020 5:06 pm
Three major cruise ship operators that sail to Bermuda have secured billions of dollars in public debt and through equity...
- May 19, 2020 8:00 am
Flights between Bermuda and five cities are expected to be available when the airport reopens to commercial flights, the...
- May 12, 2020 8:00 am
Bermuda may have to rethink its concentration on New York for tourism because of the Covid-19 pandemic, the island抯 acting...
- May 8, 2020 8:00 am
Key workers will be offered discounted trips on a luxury catamaran as thanks for their efforts during the Covid-19...
- May 8, 2020 10:47 am
A reduced ferry service with 搇imited passenger capacity?will start on Monday, May 11, the Department of Marine and Ports...
- May 8, 2020 10:25 am
Bermuda抯 tourism industry has already been dealt a $95 million blow by Covid-19.
Figures released by the Bermuda...
- May 6, 2020 8:00 am
Another 16 cruise ship visits to Bermuda have been cancelled by Carnival Corporation. It means that one third of planned...
- May 6, 2020 8:00 am
The probable cancellation of the gay Pride march this year has given a financial boost to laid-off hotel staff.
- May 4, 2020 8:00 am
Staycations could help to support Bermuda抯 hard-hit hotels ?but experts said residents would need to be...
- May 2, 2020 8:00 am
Tens of millions of dollars that might have been pumped into Bermuda抯 economy by tourist and business visitors this month...
- Apr 29, 2020 8:00 am
- Jones admits uphill struggle for tourism
- Norwegian Cruises drops anchor to end of June
- BTA warns it will have to cut back in crisis
- Museum seeks submissions for pandemic project
- Advance ticket option supports museum
- Great Bermuda Takeout Day set for launch
- 慉ir bridge?plan to return stranded students
- Fairmont feels the love
- Six hotels close over Covid-19
- Customs officers will get 憄recautions?/a>
- German couple to cancel celebration
- AA, WestJet suspend flights
- Rosedon suspends hotel operations
- Covid-19: Bermuda cruise cancelled
- Temporary executive post for Jones at BTA
- No vendetta against BTA, says Burt
- Scott: 憌heels are off?BTA after Dallas quits
- Dallas to step down from BTA
Dickinson offers relief package
Security outnumbers passengers on bus return
Outdoor 慸iners?urged to book ahead
Seniors survive car抯 plummet down embankment
Phase 2: caution still the buzzword for Burt
Turning page from finance to fiction
How can Bermuda bounce back?
Gibbons executive hits out at restrictions
Barbers set for busy reopening
Princess Street stabbing victim named
Covid-19 leads to spike in domestic violence
Real estate at a crossroads
Jacques Crevoisier (1947-2020)
Take Our Poll