Bermuda goalkeeper Dale Eve has been signed on a permanent deal by Vanarama National League North club Spennymoor Town.
The 25-year-old, who starred during Bermuda抯 run in the Concacaf Gold Cup and Nations League last year, made a lasting...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday May 21, 2020 9:15 am
The Bermuda Football Association will hold a special congress meeting next Wednesday when it is expected that the plug finally...
- May 20, 2020 8:00 am
The Bermuda Football Association is accepting applications for its Legends Scholarships 2020.
The 2019 recipients of...
- May 15, 2020 6:31 pm
The novel coronavirus pandemic has brought live sport in Bermuda to a screeching halt and steamrollered a number of future...
- Apr 29, 2020 8:00 am
After weeks of exploring a series of options with USL League Two hierarchy and league representatives, FC Bascome Bermuda has...
- Apr 23, 2020 11:43 am
The Bermuda Football Association抯 executive council met on Tuesday to discuss the Covid-19 pandemic and the continued impact...
- Apr 2, 2020 2:04 pm
FC Bascome Bermuda will have to wait to get their inaugural USL League Two campaign under way because of the global Covid-19...
- Apr 1, 2020 4:00 pm
The Vanarama National League, National League North and National League South, featuring several Bermudians, were suspended...
- Apr 1, 2020 2:58 pm
Somerset Trojans have been awarded a 3-0 victory over Southampton Rangers by the Bermuda Football Association after the...
- Mar 31, 2020 10:06 am
Justin Donawa admits he was 搒urprised?that Darlington抯 home match against Farsley Celtic went ahead last weekend amid the...
- Mar 21, 2020 8:00 am
Paget Community Club are poised to re-enter a team in the Bermuda Football Association ranks, The Royal Gazette can...
- Mar 21, 2020 8:00 am
- Wells: It抯 憌eird?without football
- Patience starting to pay off for Eve
- BFA suspends season due to Covid-19
- Butterfield-Steede and Scott making strides
- Smith: These are strange times
- BFA hoping to conclude final weekend
- Rangers upset champions Village
- Opportunity missed by title hopefuls Colts
- Eagles drag Cougars into relegation fight
- Family affair for Town抯 Steede and Swan
- Trojans win on the road
- Eve makes debut in convincing win
- Ming bags brace for in-form Zebras
- Wells and team-mates take caution over virus
- Positions to play for as fixtures continue
- Goater encouraged by interest in academy
- Hunt looking to regain No 1 jersey
- Bermuda 慻ifted?Jamaica goals
- Rogers: Eagles can beat the drop
- Lightbourne undecided on captain
- Jamaica turn to local players
- BFA to host women抯 symposium
- Hood cruise into FA Cup final
- Village on track for double
- Lewis converts in Battery win
- Wells notches second goal for Bristol City
- Thompson hails unity in title triumph
- Bermuda name squad for Jamaica friendly
- Village seal title as Eagles and Town draw
- Goater to launch UK academy
- Rangers to punish players involved in brawl
- Eagles looking for hat-trick over Town
- Smith to return against Jamaica
- Barnes postpones island visit
- Bean-Fox inspires Force Red
- Village looking to make theirs a 慸ouble?/a>
- BFA launch probe into Rangers brawl
- Match abandoned after Rangers brawl
- Village on verge of title glory
- Hood抯 title pursuit halted
Dickinson offers relief package
Security outnumbers passengers on bus return
Outdoor 慸iners?urged to book ahead
Seniors survive car抯 plummet down embankment
Phase 2: caution still the buzzword for Burt
Turning page from finance to fiction
How can Bermuda bounce back?
Gibbons executive hits out at restrictions
Barbers set for busy reopening
Princess Street stabbing victim named
Covid-19 leads to spike in domestic violence
Real estate at a crossroads
Jacques Crevoisier (1947-2020)
Take Our Poll